Sunday, September 27, 2009

2009 Fall into Reading Challenge


Since I’m new to the blogging community, particularly the book blogging community, I’m trying to participate in as much as I can not only to help establish my blog, but also because I love reading – that is what I’m here for after all! With that said, this is my 2009 Fall into Reading book list:

1. The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl – Shauna Reid

Chosen b/c I am on my own weight loss journey right now, and I love her blog!

2. Coal Run – Tawni O’Dell

I loved her book, Back Roads, which took place in the town I grew up in!

3. Multiple Blessings – Jon & Kate Gosselin & Beth Carson

I used to be a fan of this show, although I am no longer since all that has transpired with the family. However, I did buy the book awhile back and would still like to read it.

4. For One More Day – Mitch Albom

The Five People You Meet In Heaven was my ALL time favorite book, and he has not disappointed me since!

For 2009 I had created my own challenge list, aiming to read 1 book per month (I’m a slow reader!). However, I managed to get through all 12 plus 4 more (thanks to the Twilight madness!), so I’m looking forward to this mini challenge to round out the 2009 year!

Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: