Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 8 of 365

I forgot to take an actual picture of yesterday's 'thing that made me happy' so I had to go searching for one online instead.  This is my beloved Arc Trainer, which I was first introduced to at Penn State's White Building.  We fell out of touch over the years and have recently reconciled....meeting up for 5 PM jaunts at my neighborhood's gym.  This little guy packs a big bunch for me in just 30 minutes... burning 700 calories, as opposed to my former lover, the elliptical, where I could only reach just over 400 in that same amount of time.  I love it so much because I really feel as though the tension has left my body by the time I'm done with it.  Here's to you Arc Trainer, and many more 5 PM dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: