Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 17 of 365

I've found that people are automatically in a better mood when we're graced with a few warm sunny days in the middle of winter.  I know I'm automatically happy when Doug Hill says: "It's going to be a high of 70 tomorrow!"  and it's mid-February!  It's days like this that God gives us to help us make it through the cabin-fever season.  As I write this, my work day has come to an end and I'm sitting outside of Starbucks enjoying my afternoon in the sunshine!  A customer just walked by, wearing shorts mind you, and asked me: "Would you rather have a few teaser days like today, or not have any of this at all until winter is officially over?"  Teaser days for me aplenty!  He agreed :).  I hope you all enjoy your weekends wherever you may be.  I will be heading back to the Motherland for some family time, a baby shower, and a dentist appointment.  Here's to a joyful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: