Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Book List!

I didn't quite get through my entire 2010 book list, so they have now been pushed onto my 2011 book list as a result.  I'm determined to get through these, and maybe even a few more!  Let me know what ya think, or if you've read any of these!

Hilary's 2011-pritty-good-books- book montage


Scoot Over, Skinny: The Fat Nonfiction Anthology
There's No Place Like Here
Dating Big Bird
The Savage Detectives
Nineteen Minutes
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
It's Your Time: Finding Favor, Restoration, and Abundance in Your Life Every Day
Roses Are Red
Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross,#5)
Cat & Mouse
The Shack
The Kite Runner
Angels & Demons
The Inn At Eagle Point



Hilary's favorite books »


2 comments:

  1. Kite Runner is awesome! and if you like it, add "A Thousand Splendid Suns" by the same author to your book list too...very interesting and eye-opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved The Shack! It was one of our Church Book Club reads. Also, Forgiving Ararat was a very good book! And Mistaken Identity. Sorry, can you tell I love to read too? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like: