Thursday, December 24, 2009

2010 Book List Bonanza!

I'm pleased to share with you my list of books for 2010 - I'm very excited to get started on these!! :) My goal for 2009 was to read at least a book per month. However, I managed to read a total of 19 books all year, and I could have definitely made it 20 but I wanted to take some time off and catch up on my magazines :). I'll be getting started on this list come Jan 1, and I'm VERY much looking forward to it! I hope you enjoy :)



Vanishing Acts

Time Is a River

Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time

There's No Place Like Here

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

The Shack

Scoot Over, Skinny: The Fat Nonfiction Anthology

The Savage Detectives

Roses Are Red

Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross, Book 5)

Nineteen Minutes

The Next Big Thing

Last Kiss

The Kite Runner

It's Your Time: Finding Favor, Restoration, and Abundance in Your Life Every Day

The Inn At Eagle Point

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

Dating Big Bird

Certain Girls

Cat & Mouse

Become a Better You

Angels & Demons


Hilary's favorite books »


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: