Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Kiss by Luanne Rice


Last Kiss was an AllYou Magazine book club selection. Since I read all of those books, I had to read this one as well. The book was a quick read. It was about a country-music singer named Sheridan who loses her 19 year old son, Charlie, in a murder in New York City. Charlie’s girlfriend, Nell, hires a private investigator to find out what happened to him. The P.I. happens to be Sheridan’s ex-boyfriend from many years ago. And thus the romance/mystery novel begins. Gavin works to figure out what has happened to Charlie, while Nell tries to cope with the death of her one true love. Eventually they discover how Charlie has died – and they lived happily ever after….

I’ll give it 3/5 stars. It was ok – I’m more than ready to move on to the next book! The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind is the next book on my list – selected by the church book club. More on that to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like: